♥ About My Work: I try to create jewelry pieces that will change your outfit. My pieces are more than jewelry, they are kind of garments you can incorporate into your closet. Lightweight and easy to wear and layer, I only design pretty pieces I would like to wear myself. I love color, I hand dye every fringe tassel and cord myself in my Harlem based studio. My metal components (caps, chains etc.) are nickel free plated at Rhode Island's best plater, Jim. Also I collect vintage components, semi precious stones, beads, and other beautiful inspiring pieces, and incorporate them into my jewelry.
♥ Disclaimer: Most of our fringe and cords are hand dyed, due to the hand dying process the color of might vary a little. All of our pieces are handmade and hand dyed in our NYC based studio, and are nickel free plated in the USA. We plate all out metal components in nickel free 18k gold / imitation rhodium (silver) plating or are available in raw brass. We will make sure to note in our listing, when a component is a vintage component, pre plated or not nickel free plated, so please make sure to check if you have any allergies.
♥ Shipping Policy: We offer FREE standard domestic shipping (in the USA) on all orders over $40. Our main currier is USPS First Class shipping in the USA. Processing time is 3-5 business days, but we usually ship faster. Feel free to request a rush order. Items are shipped from New York City.
♥ International Shipping: We highly recommend using the USPS Flat Rate Priority shipping, though the cost is $25 the package is trackable, insured and should arrive within 6-10 business days. Should you choose to have your package sent First Class (a cost of $15), we can not be responsible for missing items or the time it will take for the package to arrive.
* You will be provided with a USPS tracking number. We insure all of our packages, but we are not reliable for any stolen, missing or damaged goods, but please contact us should you have an issue with USPS and we will try to help as much as we can.
* UPS / FedEx shipping available, please contact me for details.
* We gift wrap every order.
♥ Payment: Can be made through Paypal or Credit Card. We offer gift cards.
♥ Return Policies: If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return or exchange the item within 7 days of receiving the item (for European buyers, 14 days). All returned items, must be unworn & unused and in original condition and packaging. Shipping cost will not be refunded, and it is the buyer's responsibility to pay for the return shipping costs.
We hand make all of our jewelry to order, with utmost attention to details and quality, please allow small imperfections due to the nature of hand dying and hand making process. Please note, since different screens show different shades of colors, the color might not be exactly like in the photo on the screen.
♥ Goods that have arrived damaged will be replaced with a new item.
♥ Custom Orders: We are always happy to work on custom orders and custom colors to match what you are looking for, we love it when our customers are getting inspired and inspire us! However, there will be no returns or exchange for custom made items.
♥ Press & Other Facts: My jewelry have appeared is New York Times, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit, Lucky Magazine, NYLON Magazine, AMPM and numerous blogs and magazines. We have been chosen to be featured on the Macy's x Etsy popup shop, and we sell in boutiques around the world.
♥ Wholesale: YES we offer wholesale prices! Contact us for details.
♥ Mailing List: You will be automatically added to our mailing list. We promise to only send you pretty things, and not to share any of your info. If you would like to opt out, feel free to do so.
♥ Taking Care of Your RTBP Jewelry:
- Our fabric jewelry are not only pretty, but they are also pretty easy to take care of. Unless it will get caught in something sharp, there's no reason why the fringe and cords won't keep for many years when hung or laid down gently. Please handle with care, and avoid sharp objects next to the fringe and cords.
- In case the fringe is wrinkled a touch of steam will immediately straighten it to make is look like new. If a string of fringe is frayed or pulled you can alway trim it with scissors.
- Since our jewelry are hand dyed, and though we make sure to wash and dry them throughly after the dyeing process, like any other hand dyed fabric, they might bleed a little when coming in touch with water.
- The thick hand dyed cotton cords might stretch a little with time. Please handle with care.
- Since our metal components are nickel free plated, they will tarnish with time, please avoid direct contact with moisturizer, perfume or water to keep them shiny for a longer time.
- Though we make sure to use nickel free plating, some of the vintage components are pre plated and we can not guarantee they are nickel free. If you are highly allergic, please read the product info or contact us for specific info about the desired piece.
♥ We promise to do the best to help you and make sure you are happy with our service.
♥ All rights reserved: Design, Photography and Styling by Nophar Haimovitz Inc DBA Reason To Be Pretty